The Crest Family
This educational precinct, located on the same 138 acres, is made up of 5 distinct organisational units:
- Ayr Hill Equestrian Centre – provides students in Year 5 to VCE with Equine studies, as well as Vocational Certificate level qualifications.
- Rivercrest Christian College – currently ELC to Year 5 at the Primary Campus, and Year 6 (MYP1) to Year 8 (MYP3) at the Middle Years Campus. As an International Baccalaureate school, Rivercrest develops internationally–minded learners with a strong Christian foundation. The College aims to introduce the Diploma Programme (Years 11-12) by 2024.
- Hillcrest Christian College – an ELC to Year 12, Co-Educational College following the Australian Curriculum. A broad specialist subject program is available to all students attending Hillcrest.
- CREST Environmental Centre – 25 acres of natural reserve, including waterways, 19,000 native trees, bird hides and a specialist Science Centre.
- CREST Institute –Crest Institute is committed to innovation, research and collaboration in order to foster best educational practice. Across the Crest Education precinct and beyond, Crest Institute seeks to cultivate a culture of scholarship and learning and support the development of staff at all levels from pre-service to leadership.
- Corporate Services – including all Finance, IT, HR, OH&S, Marketing, Grounds and Building Services for the CREST precinct.
Together they make up CREST Education – Centres for Research, Education, Service and Transformation.
Crest Leadership Team
Mr Brendan Kelly
Ms Christine Lucas
Mr Dion Harvey
Dr Maria Varlet
Mrs Melinda Izvekov, Mrs Amelia Munso, Mr Dion Harvey & Mr Brendan Kelly